Terms and Conditions
- We require a deposit of $ 50.00 to confirm your booking.
(no deposit and booking form then No Camping)
- If you Cancel a Confirmed Booking you will lose $25.00
- This will be refunded in full when full payment
has been received, and the accommodation, dining and the amenities
blocks are left clean to an acceptable standard. (If used)
- All Groups / Organizations camping on the Bribie Island Scout Den must have Public Liability Insurance and send a copy
with the Application form and Security Deposit.
- Groups that are part of Scouts Australia or Guides
Australia will not need to provide a copy of the Public Liability Insurance.
- Members of Scouts Australia must notify D’aguilar
Range District Commissioner through the appropriate channels.
District Commissioner (Steven Amos) - email@example.com
- You will be required to supply your own toilet paper.
- If you plan on using open fires, please check with
local fire brigade
for bushfire rating or fire bans, and please keep them
in to the designated areas.
- You may be required to supply your own Firewood.
(Check with Booking Officer)